oh ok


BMTC SCHOOL 1- GRADUATION PARADE
10 DECEMBER 2008
PRESENTED TO
EAGLE COY- PL E 03 BEST RECRUIT
REC ADAM BIN MOHAMMAD

___________

so we were waiting for our entry to the parade square. i managed to call my mom. she was sitting in the VIP section. had a chat with her for a while...

"how'd your parents react when you got Platoon Best?" Faz asked me
"oh. ok" i replied.

"that bad ah?" he added

"nah, they're always saying that. when i made it through the MDC auditions, they said 'oh ok'. when i passed IPPT, they said 'oh ok'. when my work was on tv, 'oh ok'. my song played on the radio, 'oh ok'. they told my sis i seem to excel in whatever i'm doing" i said

"ouh, at least mine they add a 'congrats!' " faz said

"oh, ok" i ended the convo







mmmhmm, platoon 3 best recruit.
not something i'd expected.
i still remember before NS, my facilitator kenneth cheong told me not to excel in it.
i think i went against what he said.

it was an accident i guess.
i passed ippt, i helped draw for competitions and stuff, i helped with the cheers and dance, i did well in IMT (sar 21 arcade) scoring 61 out of 64... being a gamer helps.
28 out of 32 at live range... bang bang!

hmmm....
i was wiping my window with my palm
when platoon sarge came to me and offered a handshake.
"ey adam, congrats"
"erm, why? and my hands' dusty"


____________


unit life next.
tata recruit adam,
hello private adam.

HELLO HAIR!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain