academic classes

i so cant wait for my unit posting. its the same feeling as finishin my PSLE, finishin my O's but not the same feeling as finishin my diploma. i wonder...

but yes, like many, the big day would be 19 Dec.
and then 21 Dec would mark my last day of freedom here.
and then 3 months after 21 Dec would be 21 March.
Hmmmmm... do the maths.




Ar-Raudah Mosque Kindergarten (yeah right, look what i've become)
K1A
K2B

_______________


Keming Primary School
1B
2Q
3C

4CC
5C
6CC
______________


Hillgrove Secondary School

(we as the first batch had to come up with a motto. Ms Wang
(pronounced as wank) told me she selected my submission as well as a few of us.
i think the principal made it sound better. i wrote "Flying High Towards Sucess". so yeah, same as United We Soar.
i was actually listening to Westlife's On The Wings Of Love when the choir part came in, "I'm FLYING HIGH"... and i think that's the story to Hillgrove's school motto.

1E3
2E3
3E2
4E2
__________________


Republic Polytechnic
Year 1
PE0110A
PF0109A

Year 2
E26N
E37F

and i'd forgotten my RP year 3 classes.
i think E26P is in the equation
______________



Basic Military Training Centre School 1

E3212
(Eagle Platoon 3 Section 2 Bed 12)


_________________


yay! what's next?
sekali driver. best!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion