end of year


101208, 0600+hrs


so my mom got transferred to another company with thanks to the recession. and she have yet to get her bonus. since last year? or was it last 2 years?
so my dad is rather unhappy with his colleagues and is taking off without telling the boss.
so the evil cousin of mine who threw the cat down from the 9th floor is living in the streets.

so my youngest uncle don't wanna take care of my grandparents.
so my grandparents have to move out and find a cheap rented apartment
so my grandparents are looking frail and feeble
so my first maternal aunt is a bitch, telling my grandparents that they'd planned to kick them out anyway

so when my mom asked me whether i wanted my grandparents to stay over at my place,
i told her that "there's no space in the house."

well, i think the message that i'd wanted to deliver was,
happy new year!

man, i crack myself up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain