unidentified pattern, more commonly known as random


selamat hari raya haji

my sis added 73 games into her/formerly my handphone.
and i was like... trying each and everyone out. tsk tsk.



i love my new shoes so much that i wore it to the mama shop while it was raining. i was without socks as well.



before Zyuranger [or more well known as The Power Rangers],
one season before it was Jetman.
so if BANDAI America had bought rights to it one year before, Jason, Billy, Zack and gang would actually be Bird-themed instead of Dinosaur-themed.


observe.
over the course of 6 long months, my body changed to dark brown, my skin irritation appears to be small white patches and i've gained mass.
period.

4 more days. and i'd be growing hair.
let's go, Private Adam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain