notes and pointers to self

"that day, we saw him leading the whole school. the next day, we he was dancing. and today he's singing"

i am really hoping not to get into a combat unit. my skin can't take the sun and dust.
something has to be done. its so itchy that it hurts. tsk tsk.
i need to get myself a gundam marker...yes, note to self. i need to highlight the panels.

my parents didnt look too hyped when i told them i got Best Recruit and they're gettin VIP seats.
in fact, they werent that hyped when i was shortlisted for MDC.
also, they werent hyped when my works were on TV
they werent hyped at anything i do.. or so i'd realized.

in fact, they once said to my sis, "your brother can do anything. whatever he wants, he get"


WRONG.
i still dont feel satisfied less i become a bus driver.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain