i miss my buddy


i think my former Eagle platoonmates know of how close me and my buddy can be.
i mean, we pair up and we call each other buddy. "BUDDY, let's go smoke"
i'll miss that.

Firdaus Mazlan. i think he'll be one of those friends i'll have in memory. one that i'd like to have for life but couldnt be more impossible.
the kind of friend where i'll grow old and tell my kids about.
he was the daring one who smuggled "liquid detergent" in to bunk. which was actually condensed milk. sweet. even the sergeants overlooked that.

he's always encouraging me to do well.
"adam, go OCS ah. the pay is good. everyone will respect you. me? i driver. standard ah"

and yes, he's E3211, sleeping next to me.
usually when we cant sleep, we'd talk about our past, present, future and the going-ons in mainland.
come to think of it, i might not be setting foot on tekong ever again for eternity.

"BMT It's not what you leave behind, It's what you'll gain in the days ahead"
and everyone remembers and will never forget this banner.
not only its ironic, cos its an offence to wear the uniform while having a public display of affection, but it has a strong meaning to it. i think it has.

that's my BUDDY! and that's me at the back.
we even cheated during our Parade Formation. we exchanged places with many so that we could be near one another. BUDDY!

i'm starting to miss waking up at 1am by my buddy. reason being he needs to answer nature's call.
thats fun.
i'm starting to miss everything.
Chong once said, "my dad said BMT friends and touch and go. no feeling one. cos its only 3 months. but i think ours is different, cos we're 6 months."

i think that long duration changed everything.
we go through BMT double of a normal recruit. gahh.


and i'll miss Island Jade.
the biggest of the other Penguins.
There's Penguin Princess, Penguin Tekong but they're all 100 plus seaters.
now Island Jade carries double or more of that. Yeah!


well, its actually Hali's fault.
i read his blog by "chance" and he made me reminisce.
he even namedropped a few of us and he identified my relationship with my buddy.
thanks Hali.
if only my readers knew of how evil i was to you, physically and emotionally.

quoted from "
http://haliriz.livejournal.com/"
hali's blog.

"Next, I'm going to miss Adam, Rasheed, Hamzah, Firdaus, Nizam & Dominic. These 6 guys have different life. Some of them are just loud, rowdy, emotional, nerd, chill-out type & friendly. Adam is a bubbly and semangat guy. Ya he did like to tease me around and disturbed me alots. @ times, it is irritating but to think about it, he's actually a funny guy. He's good @ art designs, dance, singing & "menyakat" people. Haha. His buddy, Firdaus, is more of a chill type. He can be funny @ times but really a nice person to talk to."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain