with settling dust on it

and there i was. waiting. IE failed me. Firefox saved me. its kinda unsettling to see which browser is starting to slacken and betray me. well anyway, i was kinda really anxious about this posting thing. i felt my heart thump.
I knew my chances of going to MDC or Driver is none to none,
but i got something better i guess,
Transport Supervisor.

wait. doesnt that mean i get a Driver's License?
doesnt that mean the Drivers would be under me?
hoho!
so you think i'm happy?
the pathway to me being an SBS Bus Driver looks bright.


yay me!


"Name:
ADAM BIN MOHAMMAD

Comd SAF BMTC wishes you all the best in your future posting.
Your Posting Order is listed below:

1. You are posted to SUP&TPT CENTRE.
2. Your vocation is TPT SUPVR.
3. Your are to report to: Sembawang Camp, STC, Blk 207, #02-02.

Reporting Date/Time:
22/12/2008 at 0900 hrs.

Person to report to:
Chief Clerk

Contact Number:
67964211

You are required to report in smart no.4 uniform (PES E recruits to be in No 3 uniform), except for those assigned to Police Force.

4.Special Instruction: No Camera Handphone is allowed. You are not required to bring along the SAF issued items given during BMT, except for PT Kit. Bring your SAF 11B Smart Card. Check with your unit whether you are required to stay in. "


yay me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain