points to note; and vice versa

as of my one week of driving, i can proudly say that i'd driven 113km. Public Road driving was something i really looked forward to. so as i cruised along Tampines/Pasir Ris, i imagined i was a cabbie. always changing gears and busy scratching his crotch, in which i am adding salt to the statement.

32897 MID
thats the Land Rover i feel so attached to as of now.
xoxo.




From the instructor's mouth;
"i wanna change trainee. you're so 'on the ball'. so serious, never smile."
"dey, its a joke lah. laugh lah"
"relax ah. why so tense"


its not that i dont wanna open up to my drivin' instructor.
but the first impression he gave me on the first day was wholly similar as to how my dad would treat me.
and i have this default template on how to behave whenever near my dad.
so my instructor's vibe somehow triggered that template response.
i dont even talk much to him.

"why you always say sorry ah? so courteous ah?"
"sorry sir."

i cant help it.
and its fun to program template behaviour in your mind.



_______________



"gelap. dah besar badan
(darker and bulkier)" hammy-d
"wanna feel my arms" dm
"wah, kerasnya (hard)"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain