earlick


me and my headphone.
i gave my Creative HQ 1400 Headphones to my mom, henceforth, she uses it to watch the TV in privacy in the early mornings.
in fact, the Creative costs more than my current TDK. but its all good. i feel like buying more headphones and collect them.
apparently, my TDK ST-200 has been getting the right and wrong attention,

"Wow, check this out, strong bass" = :)

"Eh, skull candy ah?"= :(

skull candy produces cool mp3s and headphones.
and surprisingly my TDK looks exactly like their Hesh model heaphones.



mine



skullcandy's
dope. its like the same manufactured headphone but different paintworks.
and then i discovered more. and i so want'em. :)



mmm, fluffy pink. only when i feel my female instincts rising.
or when i listen to Rain.


i'd only wear this if i got loads of moolah in my pocket.
to signify to others, 'hey, i just got paid'


ahh, i can wear this to the army. its camo-ed so i can don it during jungle training.
mmhmmm


this is when i need attention.
the colour says it all so need i say more?


ahh, this feels casual. as casual as a tiger.
but this will match my clothes in my closet.



and this is when i feel ugly. cos this headphone is u.g.l.y. and it doesnt need an alibi.

so yes. mmm, headphones. nothing more eargasmic than that.



wait!

i need KORG NANO USB MIDI controllers.
but then again i can just go and buy myself a MIDI keyboard and actually practise my piano skills.
but then again again, this is bite-size and i can bring them whenever wherever.

i can finally get back to my ballad making via my laptop. and then write lyrics to it.
and then get Dhana to help produce, and then with the help of a Sri Lankan producer overseas .
(in which, i owe Dhana $100) cause we're producing proper music professionally.
and apparently, its cheaper overseas than in Singapore.
instead of $1000/track here in Singapore, we can get $300 in Sri Lanka.
mmmm....
but then again, its still pricey.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain