i wanna stop singing soul and R&B. bring in opera

the inner you.
a guy or a girl?
i know of many,be it male or female, who are really just guys inside them.
so now, find that girl in you.
why? dont ask me. i'm just grumpy they taken away my half day tomorrow.
in fact, tomorrow, i'll be clockin' extra hours with thanks to a grand event to graduating batch of Transport Leaders. and me coming from the new batch, will be their humble waiter/server.

Britain Got Talent.
i cant wait to watch the cream of the crop for their 3rd season this year.
speaking of which, i was going youtube to watch the finalists (AGAIN)

Paul Potts and Andrew Johnston was on my search list, not forgetting that cute-then-6-years old Connie Talbot.

so i donned my headphone on full blast and with no lights on.
i watched Andrew Johnston from season 2.
i teared up. i was mesmerized.
well he came in 3rd, no more bullies to bother you again....



then here's season 1 winner, Paul Potts.
i teared up again. i felt my goosebumps on cheeks and temple.


dope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain