colourful muziq with random morning thoughts in his brain.


"tell me why you're so hard to forget
don't remind me
i'm not over it
tell me why i cant seem to face the truth
i'm just a little too not over you"

c'mon. we've been through this phase in life right?
i'll admit that. the previous proper relationship i had was a short lived one in 2004. damn. thats long enough.
the thing is if things get cut short, and if you dont have that second chance to redeem yourself,
then you wont get over it.
i'll vouch to that.
(dont get emo adam)

but. lesson learnt.
'the one you let go too early, would always be your prototype"
you'd spend your whole life searching for the same carbon copy.
damn. adam's been watching too much ch8 drama.
true that. there's Let It Shine at 1730
another one (i forgot the title) at 1900
and theres Little Nyonya at 2100

my chinese is improving nonetheless.
the emo level is rising. tsk tsk.


random pop.
dont you love them.
here's the american idol runner up,"a little too not over you"
david archuleta is cute if u asked me.
but nothing tops my mark feehily or jc chasez.
and its not wrong for a guy to guy attraction right?
:)

and yes. my leg is clean shaven already.

"i will never shave my leg" my sis said as she stroke my leg.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain