huhhhhhh.....

i dont even know what Rain is blabbering about in my headphone right now.
but the korean ballad is easy on my ears right now considering that my headphone is on full blast.

today marks the end of my block leave. no, dont expect me to spend it wisely. i am just gonna soak in the air of melancholy. well, i might be heading to RP for their open house, in which, my sis is already there right now. and no, she aint convinced by me to pursue her diploma in Republic Polytechnic. she's kinda set on Ngee Ann Polytechnic. and i gave up brainwashing her on the pros of RP, well, thats cos she might end up wanting to do business or a science based diploma. meaning, RP aint the way to go and that i'd have to agree.

"get your own laptop. dont take my science away" i told my sis
"dont worry." she assured me

"and when u get a new one, i'm gonna buy me a new one, Maths" i said


and i so cant wait to report to work tomorrow.
not cos its like so exciting or something but it sure beats staying home alone. i know lazing in bed may excite a few of the people i know of. but that is so not me. i need to be up and about.
true, i have a short attention span. dont expect me to be sitting still in the theatre. tried and tested.
speaking of which, the last i've been to a movie theatre? probably Transformers in like eons ago.


"give way to buses exiting"
or else $130. currently on trial at 3 different roads.
the first stretch is at Ang Mo Kio Ave 8,
and the second stretch is at Bt Batok East Ave 3-Toh Tuck Road.

my view?
singaporeans are still dumb. a taxi nearly rammed my bus while exiting. and what was worst was that the taxi was about to hit where i was sitting. real smart. and i've been readin up on forums regarding this. nothing but destructive comments.
our singaporean drivers need to be fined before they learn.

"sialah, they waste so much yellow. shouldn't they paint the inside(arrow) instead?" sai said
"haha. yup." i replied
"eh, but then again the fine help cover the cost" he concluded.

______________________


BAHHHHHH!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain