aguardiente

"if you have a girlfriend, you'll be more happy...theres a part thats never been explored" fithrin's advice to me after tellin us that he and his girl went their separate ways.

"ee, no. what part? down there?" we all joked

_______________


now, here's my advice.
ever found yourself attracted to somebody of the similar/opposite sex?
want his/her attention?
now this is what i usually do in secondary school and it kinda work.

if you wanna get their attention, be the attention.
this may be hard to do if not well executed and you may end up playing the fool.
so its a risky move but if the right noise and techniques are applied, he/she might steal a glance and actually look at you.

if you want to see him/her almost all the time, make sure you're coincidentally there
well erm.
know what, halfway i changed my mind.
lets change topic.
_________________

so my mom complained why my upper body got broader.
then i took off my shirt infront of her.
"look what push ups and aerobics are doing to me.
my belly is still the same but the shoulders are disgusting. might as well i dont train and just eat and stay fat."

she groped me and then she nodded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain