you're next, yonex


tell me,
which do you pity more?

the wrecked badminton racket?
or the dead squashed baby lizard?
or my mommy sleeping in her room cos i screamed out loud and i smacked it uber hard?

I asked myself the same thing and the only answer i could offer myself was that i pity my old racket. it goes way back to the year 1996. and my sis had been recently using it for her badminton get-togethers for the past few weeks.
but all of that has changed with thanks to a friendly baby lizard.
i think i smacked it for like more that 15 times. or double that.
i recall taking a long time to recover from that shock.
in the first place, the lizard has got no right to be next to my laptop.
that was freaky *tihs in the first place.

so please, no more random icky *tihs in my room cos i have no more weapon to spare.


*shit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain