i wanna be ned [part 2]

eurgh! didnt i just blog about it today? well, the ministry of health sent me a letter today, in fact, might have been sent to all of you already. "Congratulations! You will soon be turning 21 years old. This will no doubt, be a major milestone in your life." and then in comes the nitty gritty details. "so should i object to donating my organs? are you letting them do that to you?" i asked mommeh "let them take lah, once you die they become rotten with worms anyway" she replied and then walked away.



after reading more randoms and looking at my this week's issue of Newsweek and the belated issue,
i said



"hmm, why not. go on. take my organs"


"thats the spirit!" hammy-d replied.



and erm, it would be nice if i got myself the 120gb ipod. i mean my 30gb ipod is doing well. but as they say, the more the merrier...
so do i still wanna be ned?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain