60 things you didn't know [and need not know]

Now, tell me who don't love doing these random questionnaires at like 2am?
At least i get to know me a lil better. like 0.2% more.
give me more and i'll answer.



1. Who was the last person to call you baby?

someone in 2000s. forgotten who. as if. hoho.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
i dont even use a cart. and did you know you can just slot in 20cents instead of a dollar? someone from Science Centre taught me that.

3. Alcohol or Cigarettes?
Cigarettes. A puff is less guilty than a gulp.

4. Has someone ever sang a song to you?
Astonishingly, no. They'll go like "naw, you should be the one singing"

5. Do you play Sudoku?
Only back then when my laptop died. Sad i know.

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
Before NS, no. After NS, definitely no.

7. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you would do?
make sure everyone's out safely. and then i shall wait inside.

8. Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
My bunkmate Firdaus. But he fell asleep. i moved to another bed.

9. Who do you text the most?
My sister, hammy-d.

10. Who last said they loved you?
Someone i was with in '04. You cant love me. its hard. hoho.

11. Do you like your parents?
of course. with all i am. i think.

12. Do you secretly like someone?
I dont usually keep it a secret. But yes.

13. Why did your last relationship end?
Because Aries are hardcore, ambitious and stubborn. Hoho.

14. Who was the last person you hated?
My NS rival, MD USMANI

15. Favourite Ex?
what kind of a question is that? erm. The one in '04.

16. The furthest place travelled?
I once dreamt i was in Sydney. in reality, KL.

17. Do you like mustard?
No. But yes to honey mustard. Wee!

18. Sleep or eat?
durr. Eat! c'mon, look at the old me for evidence.

19. Look like your mommy or daddy?
Combination. I don't know. they got wavy hair and curly hair but i got straight.

20. What movie do you want to see right now?
High School Musical 3. gotta love it.

21. What did you do on New Year's Eve?
Final Year Project.

22. Where will you be celebrating the next New Year's Day?
Home. After long gone in tekong, where else would i rather be?

23. Was your mom a cheerleader?
No. She was a tomboy.

24. Was your dad a ladies man?
Hmmmm...apparently

25. Are you a cheerleader?
No. But i know how to lead a cheer.

26. Last letter of your middle name.
seriously, what's my middle name? BIN? N

27. How many hours do you sleep at night?
NS - 7hrs, Home - 4hrs

28. Do you like CareBears?
I cried watching their telemovie when i was a small boy. of course i do. or did. or still do.

29. What do you buy at the movies?
Tickets. durr. I hate popcorn. Not a fan of fizzy drinks. Hate eating in the dark. Happy now? Hoho.

30. Do you know how to play poker?
The card game or the physical one? No to the card game but yes to the poking others.

31. Do you wear your seat belt?
Backseat? no.

32. Sleeping gear?
What i wore when i was awake.

33. Anything big happened in your town lately?
When i gained a whole lotta weight then.

34. Is your hair OK?
What hair? I'm a recruit. I'll get into trouble with hair.

35. Tongue pierced?
No. Wanna feel?

36. Liver and Onions. Love it or Hate it?
Hmmm, better than milk. Boo to milk.

37. Funny people or serious people?
Seriously funny people are fun to chill with.

38. Ever been to LA?
No. Ever been between my LAP?

39. Who is on your mind right now?
Obama and Diddy. A little of Justin Timberlake and 'miss ouhshuddup'.

40. Any plans for tonight?
Jog. Circuit training. Push-ups. you?

41. Favourite song at the moment?
Single - Ne-Yo

42. Do you hate chocolate?
I just had 9 bites just now. and chocolate milkshake while at vivo. need i say more?

43. What do you and your parents bicker about the most?
I dont really talk at home. There's nothing to fight about. But we're always dissing the neighbour and their mute kid.

44. Do you need a boy/girlfriend to make you happy?
Science, my laptop, makes me happy. A boy/girlfriend will make me fat and miserable. But hugs and kisses would be nice. Nothin' more, nothin' less then.

45. If you could have any job, what would it be?
Justin Timberlake

46. Favourite time of day?
0500hours. Cos no one wanna talk to you.

47. Are you a generally happy person?
Hmm, i am a left hander who can draw, dance, sing, act, run, write dope songs, think creatively, a dope cinematographer, a bus fan, a committed asshole...so. i think i am not a happy person.
cos there's no one to share my ice-cream with.


48. Fave female/male artist
Demi Lovato and Justin Timberlake

49. What keeps you up at night?

Lurking at blogs and stalking friendster babes. yeah right. maybe. mmhmm.

50. THE BIGGEST SECRET?

ask me and i'll tell. hoho. really.
hmm, lemme see. here's one. 'HOHO' is used when i feel insecure and have nothing interesting to say.


51. Wants and needs?
wants Love. needs money.

52. Marriage?
No way. Not financially stable.

53. Kids?
I fear my kids would have no parents. i fear i might get a divorce.

54. Toys?
For me or my kids? i still collect toys. expensive toys actually.

55. Goals in life?
Earn 3-4k being a container truck driver.

56. Timberlake or Timbaland?
i like milk chocolate. so timberlake it is. but i love dark chocolate. so timbaland it is.

57. iPod or Creative?
Creative. but i own an iPod and a Creative. and a Shiro.

58. the future partner of yours?
must be a pro starbucks and not coffeebean.

59. the best hangout?
with friends? vivo.
with lover? home.


60. dick or pussy?
dick. i have a fear of pussies.





happy?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain