the post about vivocity, block leave, deane flasher and lance bass. plus, that toys'r'us girl



random spasm

what dad said to my sis about me


"of all my 20 years rearing him, this is the first time i see him eat an apple. i love the army"

and yes, he even spoke that in English.
and that is so not true. i have been eating apples. not constantly though. depends on the supply and stock at home.


________________________

good evening readers (assuming that its still evening as you read this)
so the start of my block leave started on a high note. from a suspected boring saturday, turned out to be a cool chillout vivo session. (not surprising there adam)



the day started out with me eating 4 of these incredibly delicious unavailable in tekong yummy cheese things. hoho. guilty as charged. and i must admit. it took me years to realise that the 4 models were pasted on to the picture. bahh. so much for being a so called media student. i should remain being an army boy.


we set sail towards orchard with no end in mind, well actually vivo was instinctively the end in mind. but movin' on.


i was searchin' for this particular book at kino. i think deane too. cos we both wanna get it. i mean, deane already got Justin Timberlake's unofficial autobiography last week.. so Lance Bass has gotta be next right?


and i needed my Blizzard. yes. my Large Brownie Temptation.
i cant seem to get enough of it. and i must say, i have to monitor my weight, cos if its goes up, then i'm in for confinement in camp. that means no bookout. no bookout means no Brownie Temptation. no Brownie Temptation means adam will be a sad boy.

even Civil Defence boy get tired. to think that he dozed off only when it was 2 bus stop away.
so yes, a lil more of junk food here and there.

and there was this toys'r'us girl eating just next to us. i was just noticing her fur on her arms. she must have more male hormones than i do. hoho.
and my clam chowder was sent to me only after finishing my combo meal.
so as i walked around vivo with my piping hot clam chowder, a great thing happened.
i was walking directly behind deane. a small kid came running towards our direction. deane spasmed left to right and right to left. and then he shifted to the right. i carried on walking when suddenly.. BAHHH! i nearly spilled my clam chowder onto that small boy in green.



hoho. so got my VCDs at MJ. Step Up2 and Fast Food Nation. thats where i saw eeShaun. had a lil empty chat. so yeah, then we left. then i saw jay and akemi outside GV. cos i wanted to check out the timing for HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3. bahh. 3 minutes late. 2033hours.
had a short empty talk with those 2 and then we went off.









and this morning. after months of not activating it, i turned it on. it hanged my laptop even. i think Science was just warming up to it. yes. Science has got a Crystal Eye. and so what do i do with crystal eye? i showed Science my room.. hoho.


now thats the pile of clothes i am lazy to fold and pack into my duffel bag.

and thats my bed. my mom made my bed for me today. tsk tsk. and thats my small bed table with my essential facial wash and cream and lotions. and the rest are not important.


and here's whats left of my $3000 megazord collection. i am left with these $200 babies.
and that was my day. i guess.



real cute adam.
yeah right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain