E3212 REC ADAM B MD


welcome to pulau tekong.
the island where many self discoveries are made. where many boys change into what they call men.
where E3212 REC ADAM B MD calls home for the past 5 months.
the journey to be in the infantry was excruciatingly challenging.
be it for the mind and the body.

its the place where i realized that i lost all my mainland contacts.


the walk of fame.
like eee. that was me? uber sick.
well, Shawn would be walking there again on Jan 28th, Lionel is already in.
most of you boys will walk that famous path i tell you.


so thats how my bed's supposed to look like. neat and tidy. well, my bedsheet is usually tight and firm.
no problem with that. its my own little private space where i'd just lay down and listen to my ipod or play my psp. and when i am really bored, i just look up at the ceiling fan and watch it spin.



as they said, 'its not what you leave behind, its what you'll gain in the days ahead'



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain