loaded and exploded. sir!


yay. i perspire

woke up this morning at 0545hours. did my prayers and i felt uber hot inside.
and immediately, whoosh. a nice cold shower. rightafter, a refreshingly cold apple at 0600hours.

and i know why.
cos i finished my 1 whole pack in 3 hours yesterday while having the barbecue.
puffed while eating.
puffed while bbq-ing
puffed while doing chin-ups
puffed while push-ups
puffed while cycling
puff while everything.

stress was basically an excuse.





SBS 888 G on svc 11.
[in fact, the only bus on 11.]




another me day.
of course. i do get tired from working offshore. i kinda lack time for myself.
so there i go. it was supposed to be a Eunos therapy but it evolved into a Bedok therapy.

so this was the 'boring to you', 'fun for me' agenda for the day

@ Lor 1 Geylang Terminal


985 BB-CCK
67 CCK-BDK
33 BDK-LOR1
985 LOR1-BB

that took me around 4h30mins.
after that, dad and mommeh got me and hammy-d some grilled chicken foldover and a filet'o
and a box of van houten chocolate.
ALL FOR ME
(the chocolate that is)

Dad said my sis can't have it. the theory is, i am losing a whole lotta weight, but hammy-d's gettin chubby. tsk tsk.
with that said, i went on the so not routined circuit training.
inclusive of sprints, pushups and crunches, with no pause.


and this is the view while lying down doing crunches. man, the place evolved so much. the last time i been there to jog was like 8 years ago. tsk tsk. all the fats piled up during that intermission. and the street soccer court aint there no more.


and here's my first New Balance issued by SAF. i coloured my N logo outline from Red to Black. cos i think it look better this way. the second pair is still fresh in the box in my bunk.



its all in day's work i guess.
not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain