saving private adam

i am in for a whole lotta trouble.

my period of Attend C is till this Friday 2000hours. I am supposed to book in to tekong then.
but the whole company will be doing their 24km route march and will be booking out on Saturday.

see i wasn't given clear final instructions. and the sirs did think it would be silly to book in on Friday cos I'll be on Status Day 1 on Saturday.
therefore, i shall take the risk and not go back to camp tonight.

Wednesday to Sunday does seem like a long weekend for me.

my whole body's aching right now.
and hell, do you know what we go through there just before we Pass Out?
the big day is on Dec 10 by the way.
after that, another block leave from Dec 11 to 22!
and only then, will i no longer be a recruit...

grrr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain