care for a cuppa?

i love non-serious comedy that moves people. dont you?
of course you would.
back then, it was my 3 seasons of How I Met Your Mother.

this time, im talking about Pushing Daisies.
like dont anyone wanna be Ned and bring people back to live, with terms and conditions of course.
and NO. dont expect me to explain everything that happens in the series. this aint a spoiler post.




"damn, you downloaded the first season for free while i paid $45 for mine?" i exclaimed
"sucks to be you," brandon replied, trying to sound slightly insulting but with eyes still on his acer.


hot damn, that pulled me down for a short while.
but then i thought it over, that is so not true.
i am a happy left hander who seems to be dope at anything that i do.

so it is safe for me to say, "it sucks to be Brandon"
period.

i am such a bitch.
double period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain