come in (my doors are open)

there she was. she boarded from Tanjong Pagar Station.
and she sat right next to me, in the second last west-bound train.
donned in purple with lucious hair and she looked drained.

i looked at her via the reflection on the train window.
she had her head turned looking at me for at least like 5 seconds.

and soon,
she dozed off.


her head was bobbing and jerking with much thanks to the inertia caused by the movement of the subway. pretty.

and then my ipod, which was blasting at a loud volume, played a particular song i was unfamiliar to. but the lyrics were so inviting.


a hug would be nice.



"please don't go nowhere, please don't go nowhere
come in, come in, come on in
come in, come in, my doors are open"
-day 26

it was like chanting to me.
and right before i knew it.
her head was on my shoulder.
i was uber nice. i let her head rest comfortably on it.
trust me, if it was your head, you'd be welcome to do so as well.

i didnt think much of it.
until i felt a sudden adrenaline rush in my system.
no, there was no erection.
it was just like, a feeling of high.
like a rush of blood, encouraged by the muziq of my ipod.

"please don't go nowhere"


but i had to go.
i alighted.
she was still asleep.
this time, her head was not on my shoulder no more.
so it made my exit. easy...


i felt sad.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain