give me money back now


how about i start off with retro.
look at far east.. hmmm.. the overhead bridge aint there yet. and 95 used to ply there.



and lookie here, S Ramesh interviewing our young minister. to me, the main attraction are the old buses. weeee.....





oh gosh.

now that im here.
in mainland. i know i am still a kid.
i need to watch High School Musical 3.


i need to get my megazords!

i can part with my $590 to get all of them.
but my mom dont seem to be making it easy for me. i cant seem to infiltrate and get access to my pay.
and these 12 zords combine as one. god damn, even our first power rangers had a max of 7 zords. grrr.


all i know is that i am aiming for the ISIS megazord on EBAY!
$40 is a steal! but no box. i like box. i keep box. box makes adam happy.
the owner doesnt seem to know its value.








oh wow. the wings are cool.
go sleep adam. you're thinkin of toys a lil too much...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain