noteworthy muziq

you know i am glad that my brother from another mother, bandmate, producer d-fault's music career is doin' fine and dandy back in his mainland.
with his recent single release, his album managed to sell 8000+ copies. he's excited bout the news and i share the same joy as well.
now i think that would be hard for a singaporean to achieve. except maybe if your name has a specific Batisah or Mirza in it. then that would be no mean feat for you.

but yes. the point of this topic?
to remind myself to get back to my lyrics book and start writtin' songs.
to remind myself that i still owe dhana some cash for gettin our track produced in sri lanka
to remind myself that we need upbeat happy love songs to hopefully please the SL crowd
to remind myself that i still need to write new songs

the point of that?
write and produce songs in camp.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain