i did nothing last week

its that i need a car urge.
the only thing stopping me is of course,
i havent saved enough to buy my own mpv
i havent clock enough mileage yet to get my class 3 and 4

apart from that, im so called saving to get my class 2b license.
riding a motorbike aint that hard after all.
now, lets not forget my class 5 after ORD. mmhmm

but all i need is just one accident while in NS to dash that hopes and dreams.
and point number 2.
stop it.
im not a driver. im a transport supervisor.
i duno how many times i have to repeat that in camp.
just when seniors start to look down on us and ask
"y'all driver trainees?"

and we'll say, "no, transport supervisor"
and then there'll be awkward silence or them acting smart and say
"ah, so you're gonna be superiors. gonna be in charge of drivers"

and yes.
the thought of me reprimanding my man is one thought that will be hard to be missed.
ouh. the power.
ouh. the stress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain