and i'm smokin', and i'm drinkin' cos it helps me clear my mind

Black, otherwise known as my iPod, have yet to get new muziq added into her.
the recently added albums includes Jesse McCartney, David Archuleta, Musiq Soulchild, Twilight soundtrack and John Legend.
i've been waiting for new releases. something fresh and new to listen to while in camp. something to give me more inspiration to write new songs.
so, i'm currently waiting for the release of these 2 albums.
both sophomore albums of each artistes Day 26 and J. Holiday.



Day 26 - Forever In A Day


J. Holiday - Round 2

well apart from that news. it seems like i'd have to make a purchase of Rain's previous album Rain's World. oh wow. that was ages back.

and speaking of Black earlier, i kinda know what i might be gettin for my birthday this year.
so erm, its gonna be Black's new little sister.
greatness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain