chapter 1207: 020202, the kettle, and the lack of interest


020202

that was the day Hillgrove Secondary moved in to her new premises.
the first day started out without any stall in the canteen opened. oh, and it was deane's birthday as well.
i was 14. and on 101002, something else happened.
but well, that was yesteryear. wont harp on it.

so, my sis went back to visit our ex school and she got a snapshot of her meal that day.
i only found out after browsing through my handphone that she was using. well, i use that Sony E phone of mine once a week only, with thanks to my NS phone. so yeah, theres a western stall there now.



it sure looks pleasing.
but my sis said the food sucked.
looks like they blended the cabbage and carrot to make coleslaw.
and erm, its 2 bucks for the cutlet set and an additional dollar for the added spaghetti.

_____________

the kettle

and in camp, during my stay-in period.
theres one thing i love. my 1.4L kettle. yes. my kettle.
cos to solve the hunger pangs, i depend on my milo sachets.
and sometimes, hot coffee, ginger tea and even mushroom soup and cream of chicken.

i must say, for a while, i was in demand. everyone wanted my services.
they needed hot water.

but yeah, im still dry in my thoughts. i dont have much to say.
im not updated in any way.
but i know this. milo is a good tummy filler.


______________


the lack of interest

"so you don't love me?" sahara asked me
"nopes. bye" i replied cold
"sampai hati (i think it means how could you have the heart to do so)"


"i guess you're not interested in guys then. i'm sorry" 'Qira' ended his statement
"hmm. you're lucky. k bye"


there are people whom i can click easily. i mean, its plain to see.
if i could chat you up all night, that means ahem. im havin fun.
and if i im skimpy with my reply then please. get off my back. like really. stop callin' me.
i am a nice person. and i hope you're readin'. stop callin' already.

so where was i?
oh yeah. i'll be old soon. thanks for the reminder. cheers.


__________________

"lying is a great idea"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain