God Science Maths



it feels like bein' resurrected from the dead.
and god's just given me only less than 24 hours to be with family again.
thats how it feels like right now i guess.

and thats how a Saturday guard duty feels like.
home on Friday evening and burn my Saturday just like that.
only get to be back home again Sunday morning but book-in Sunday night.
pfft. only reason im burnin' the Saturday now is to ensure an untouched birthday weekend.


and Science has got a sister. a year and half younger sister.
her name's HAM. and yes, with caps lock on.
but my sister's gonna change it to Maths.


seriously?
im under pressure.

______

in other news,
my mom made a comment.

"next week got 2 birthdays. bapak and adam (19th march & 21st march)"
and then silence.
"...i'm gonna get a big cake" she added.

now thats a sad problem.
dad wont finish the cake cos he aint really got a sweet tooth.
and i'm not a fan of cakes. i HATE cakes. i LOATHE cakes.
i DESPISE cakes. and of course, i hate forcing down cake down my throat.

which boils down to a weird childhood story.
when i was younger, i didnt like the fact that i only cant drink milk.
i wanted something more. i wanted to be like allergic to a certain food product. i wanted to hate something.
and then one day, during my birthday. i received 2 cakes on my party.
before cutting it,
"Make a wish" someone echoed
and in my head "I dont ever wanna eat cakes anymore"
well, thats a primary factor.

i just dont like the taste of cakes. thats a secondary factor.

need i remind my mom that i'd prefer my childhood eggtart instead.
now that would be lovely. agreed?

agreed.

Oh ya. happy 21st lionel. on 12 March.
i know you'd be too busy in camp to read this anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain