expiry date



as we wait to die.

let's see.
i dropped Deep Red today. yes, i dropped my psp for the first time onto the gravel laced road.
and she's badly injured. she suffers a few scratches on her face. not a pretty sight.
she fell exactly at 0038hours on 150309.

i was doing guard duty.
i slot her through my appaulette slot on my shoulder.
and then my back ached from standing too long.
i bent down and oops.


yes, i slot my psp through that random appaulette slot. the one on the shoulder if you didnt know.
but the new uniform is on the chest. weird

but it was funny, during that less of a second, i managed to think
"adam, it's ok. let her have her battle scar"

cos im not the type who love scratches.

but, oh well

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain