decided like this

"she looked away
and i froze, my heart just skipped a beat
so much i could say
if i did then would she just let it slip?"
-dm 'untitled'

___

decided like this.
happy birthday adam.
as i wrote this, its exactly showin' 12:00 AM on Science.
she's been givin me problems for the previous hour.

___


well, did a bit of research,
contemplating about what i'm gonna do tomorrow.
see, when i was younger, i'd hope that my 21 would be special.
but, as they say, reality stinks.
and it kinda proven to me just that.
i'mma be spendin' my birthday alone tomorrow.
guess i'll just joyride on buses and buy things that i need.

___

an honest confession.
people have different mindsets.
i noticed mine differs quite a bit.
it goes a lil off tangent at times.
in fact, i'd been imagining plottin' murder for a tad too much.
only yesterday, in camp, did i realise that i could actually snap.
and snap i almost did.

its amazing how sharp the SOG knife is.
don't push me to my limit.
my threshold for stress is kinda weak, for now.
___

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion