drawin' on the sidewalk


mogu mogu dinner on 070309; bridgin' the gap


tomorrow marks another chapter in my life.
after a week of not having to stay-in, my time is up.
within the next 24 hours, i'd be in the comfort of my bed in camp.
also, tomorrow, i'd have guard duty. as well as next tuesday.
and not to forget this Saturday. yes, Saturday. can i repeat that?
Saturday. 14th March. damn, that's like Valentine's or something. Saturday.
and the only reason i had to take this Saturday's slot is to ensure that
i would not be bothered by Guard Duty on my birthday.
yes. my birthday weekend.
yes. my 21st this 21st march.
anyone wanna take me out? no?
well, ok then.
i'd expected that.


on the plus side.
well, as a Transport Supervisor trainee, i must say, our bunk is totally like a chalet.
with the abundance of sea breeze and the fans available. the new bed, the newly retrofitted bunk in an old building. it kinda remind me of the old RP in Phoenix Park campus.
the classroom in a former jail cell.
but yes, this bunk is better than any Recruit or Private's bunk.
but erm, no doors while showering. imagine that.

theres exactly 15 of us who made it this far into this course.
the number dwindled quite a bit. tsk tsk.
and when we pass out from this training institute, we'd have to split and go our separate ways.
which to me, is extremely saddening.

truthfully, all i lack there would be msn.
i could go all night. mmhmm.
trust me. sounds wrong.

_________

and here's saying goodbye to hair.
with all the upcoming outfield
i think bald is the new air-con.

hello tekong [again]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain