that dream on repeat

its a dream on repeat?
but do i like it?

_______________________________

gay warning...

now. in that dream.
i was in my sis's room with zul(sta facilitator) and another random guy. we were chatting.
and slowly, things happened. i lay on top of that random guy and i was giving him a hickie and started licking his neck and ears. and then we kissed. it was really wet.

and then zul got all excited and tried to drag me to my room.
i didnt budge cos i was busy with that random guy.
zul laid on my bed calling out my name. he took off his pants and he started rubbing.hmm...
i took a glimpse of it. upright and long.

"cepat la adam! dah keras ni. cepat la (quick la adam, hard already. quick la)" zul said
"taknak...(dunwan)" i replied

he spread his legs wide apart and showed me the upright thing.

I woke up.
my lips were wet and red. really red.




happy now?
and as much as i am interested in girls and hoodied glasses.
im bent on falling for guys more.
now that's the problem.

its wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain