de muze



the most non impressive thing for me to do now would be blogging about work. but hey, if im impressed, then nothing else matters.

its amazing that i rock. and its amazing that im a good cock sucka. well bootlicker in decent terms that is.

and im pleased with the post im assigned to.
and no, you wont see me much in the store.
and no, im hardly contactable via handphone. i work in peace.
and yes, gy, my number is 8222 1711. like real easy to remember. its worth a hundred bucks from M1 ok. chey chey. with thanks to the chinese new year promo back then. ey, im trailing off.

and no, where was i?

oh yes, and no, i love my post.

Receiver/Big M
as a receiver, every morning, different deliveryman will search for me. and i can play the role of a mean bitch. armed with the palmtop, i shall scan whatever item he has for me. i will decide whether the shipment is right and i will make the deliveryman's life hell.

Receiver/Big M
as a Big Merchandiser, i assemble strollers and bicycles if theres a need to. now that is FUN!
buy a bike people! so i can fix.

when i've nothing to do, i just have to look busy and the manager wont bother me cos we're in different worlds.
"you just look busy and the manager wont kacau you. cos he know we busy" khai, my mentor, said
but as a cock sucka, i rendered my services.

"anything you want me to do sir?" with a happy tonation. bah.
___________________________________________




soon hao.
i dont believe in fate.
but i bumped into him twice.
in the morning when i was tryna sms him.
and during lunchbreak when i needed a makan kaki.

and, he believes in investments too.
that means, today's his treat, next time when he's in need, it'll be my turn to treat.

"where you wanna go?" me
"anywhere, up to you" him

"what you wanna eat?" me
"anything, what you wanna eat?" him

"what you wanna drink?" me
"im fine with anything, what you wanna drink?" him

like yes.
good person to talk to.

didnt drink water the whole day and so i rewarded myself with a Mc's Large Light Coke.
heavenly.

so we were walking back home.
"you taking train or bus?" him
"maybe bus" me
"i'll walk with you to the back la, then i walk to the train station" him

aww. what a pleasant young lad.
followed by

"...or you wanna walk through Borders first and see see stuff" he said
"oh wow. you can read my thoughts." i said

"haha, i have a friend working there" he said
"haha, no way. mine too" i replied.

now, by this time, i realised that theres something unique about this boy.
hoho!
and yes, mufujifi was at the info counter. busy working and i didnt wanna disturb.
i just wanted to see whether they have Trey Songz and Javier's album there. so yes, it was a quickie drive by.

______________________________________





rafie yusoff yong yi long
and i saw Rafie at Orchard MRT.
and is that a huge handbag i see?
apparently he's working at RP's IT Helpdesk.
so yeah, and admittedly, he dont know a single damn thing. so make sure you dont go to Rafie for reformatting and stuff. and rafie's chinese by the way. not malay. hoho. mixed yoghurt that is.
and yes, Soon Hao was pleasant and open enough to talk to rafie as well. i say man, this boy really vocal and delightful.

"where you work?" rafie
"toys'r'us" me
"ahah. you like right." rafie

like he knows. maybe toys and me is like sex. a lock and key. bahh.
_____________________________________________



gotta catch'em all
and today, i had fun re-shopping the Pokemon figurines.
weee!
my fave Hariyama was there. i depended on Hariyama a whole lot during battles.
but i couldnt find Makuhita though. thats like the pre-hariyama. HOHO.
i think i was singing Poke songs while doing my job.


Hariyama and Makuhita!!
father and son. coolness.


and yes gy, NERF guns are available. 2 different variants. the $19.95 and the $49.95.
so yes. i dont really roam much in the store but i was kinda lucky i spotted it.





and im feeling great.
orange and blue. yummeh.

once again, let me remind you. i work in peace. surprise visits will disappoint you. hoho! im in constant hiding!
and im hungry.

muahaha! grumble. i need subway tomorrow. yum!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain