the more stressed

the more stressed i get, the more my head starts to think.
bahh.

i had an interesting convo with trep the other day.
"how far back can you remember your childhood?"

trep said 5.
sai said 3.
i said 1.

1. am i sure?
most definitely. in fact, when i was 3, i remembered more.
but the memories of me being one years old... seems to flicker like flashlights.

i remember this one incident, i was being carried by my dad. we were posing for a picture. my late aunt was on the camera. i was hungry. i remember pulling my mom's hair. and i recall everything exactly. the feeling and all that. but what happened after that was a blur.

i recall being in a cot with another baby. and i bit his hand and made him cry. he was like 6-8months old. so yes.

but there was one thing that bothered me. i didnt talk. well, babies dont quite talk at that age.
hmm. i should scan some of those pics up.

also, if you want your kid to remember those young moments of their lives, take their pictures.
apparently, they will remember what happens at that moment while posing for the picture.
trust me. maybe its the flash. i dont know...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain