peed deep

its like WHOA!

i questioned myself. i questioned god. now, the man up there seems to play me real hard.
i questioned him. and he gave answers. like thanks ahhh...


when i get home each day. be it a work night or a late night.
usually its all dark and quiet. my family kinda sleeps at 9. so yeah.
and i wont have nobody to talk to. but if hammy-dee was up, at least i can smile and share some updates about my life. otherwise, i'll just be infront of my laptop and updating my companion.
my two good friends who would really listen to me. hoho!
my two good blogs. and i need a third companion now.

at the rate of my blogging,
i can go insane.
obsession?
nah, i think i just need a companion to talk to.
like seriously. talk to me.
but give me 32minutes to warm up to you first.

saw this at Izz's
lina: hellooooo! blog more, like Adam. hoho!

blog more, i always do.
its funny no matter how tired i am, im still in the mood to blog.
_________________________________________

while i enjoy making customers smile,
the rest dont seem to.

bah you singaporeans. and you people expect be treated with respect?
oh well. to each his own.

"ladies wave your hands in the air" -mario

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain