like finally


and yes, im dependent on it now.
i dont need people telling me "its not good for you/lungs/health"
and i dont need people reminding me sayin
"didnt you stop me back then/ werent you against it?"

im not in the mood to entertain anybody tonight.

________________________




i just stared at my screen.


and i made myself real mad. im fuming. really pissed.
FARQUE YOU!

and why?
yes, im angry over something. but i shall say its nothing!

ever since yesterday's blockage,
i feel foreign to this bloody blog.
bloody asshole.

yeah, so you read, you judged... thats not what its made for.
yes you can read. but dont bring it up infront of me and use it as a pun against me.

its my opinion you bloody imbecile.
the contents here aint a buffet spread for you to start a convo with me.
not even to joke about.

sure.
really, you're inferior and you know it. i know you are too.
each and every one of you.
offended?

cos your ass face offended me.

hey shamer, now this is an emo post. im real pissed.

leave me alone. leave my thoughts and opinions alone.
and yes, FARQUE YOU to those who poked fun and dissed my orientation.
i have yet to SLAP you. im no soft sissy. these hands needs to land on your cheek and give it a tight smack.


and no, i can blog about my parents.
but you have no rights to insult them.

and yes. i can blog bout me not being straight.
but i dont need you to harp on it.


let me cool down.


______________________________

*edit
back to normal.
now dont make me mad again.
you wont like it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain