red red yellow yellow

"i don't like to judge how u are based on the blog anymore la..." d-fault said

sorry i d/c last night. and apparently i didnt know i was signed in to msn. damn.


and yes. you cant judge me based on this thing called blog. like realise this. sometimes i might not mean what i say, though usually i do. but greatness is within me when i blog. simply cos i've got loads of time to kill and have nobody to talk to.

and dont get me wrong.
no need for you to go..
"oh, adam is lonely and needs a friend to cheer him up"
really, i dont need that. when i complain that i have nobody to talk to, i kinda enjoy it when that happens.
it fuels my mind to blog.

__________________

le thicke accent
"excuse me, do you sell a veebrator ball that lights up?" foreigner
"erm, a ball that vibrates and lights up?"
"yes, a veebrator that lights up for kids"

i swear i wanted to laugh at his face.
mmmhmm. a vibrator ball that lights up, for kids.
kinky.

__________________

ben and jerry
and heres a 29th update to you lurkers.
im not free. dont ask me about it.
i guess so.
pfft....

actually, off day la

___________________

forgotten mall
how come locals forgotten about Forum but not foreigners?

___________________

not so secret anymore
oh, i'll let you in on a big secret.
us receivers received 2 boxes of Transformers handphone strap from Hasbro.
mmhmm, each costs $12.90.
so around like 36 pieces of it.

but erm, we dont know where the boxes are.
oh oh. die die.
missing.


_______________

me and kids

its okay to eat thosai alone.
and i reminded myself about the self-realisation i discovered in the past.
dont i always work in kids-infested environment?

wasnt thats why i didnt wanna have my own?
wasnt thats why i didnt wanna settle down?
wasnt thats why i didnt believe in affection?

oh yeah. now im smiling
but every once in a while, i'd go against my thoughts.
every once in a while, comes a beautiful stranger.

mmm, make me smile


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain