51 more days and a confession



will i be remembered?
of course i will. i know so.

i think NTU and NUS application looks bleak.
and i figured that a part-time media degree after ns might do the trick.
it can save me time.
but suddenly, my flare for media is fading.
hope not.
i didnt go through all that trouble to get a media diploma for nothing ok?

_______________

and it looks like i might not get deep muziq a deep red psp after all.
i dont have much time left. 51 more days.
mmhmm.
maybe i'll just please myself with a Lego City set. or a Rubik's cube.
well, April's pay wont be much since they calculated from 7th to the 15th. mmhmm,
May's pay will be better, of course durr.
slogging at work is what i do best.


and its funny.
cos each time im on a mission to find a certain toy for a customer,
there will be obstacles along the way. obstacles like

"excuse me, do you sell SillyPutty?"
"excuse me, do you sell Puzzles?"
"excuse me, where's the Bionicle section?"
"excuse me, how much is this bicycle?
"excuse me, do you sell a buggy board?"
"excuse me, do you sell milk bottles?"

"excuse me, do you sell blah blah blah"

"can you help me test this remote controlled car?"

bahh.
i hate sub-missions and sub-quests.
i always imagine that im like part of a computer game in TRU.
it gets me by, time flies faster that way.


and the longer i work there, the more facial hair i pull out.
mmhmm. when i get tensed or stressed, my thumb and index finger will auto-reach out to my chin and "Ouch!"

now thats happiness.

_________________________

another secret.
i know my skin love to give me problems.
so yeah.
but erm.
rashes are getting more common.
huge ass pimples on the body is forever poppin up.
and erm,
i've got like this snake skin texture hidden underneath my pants.
so its kinda amazing that i've been hiding my problematic skin underneath my jacket for a whopping 2.5 years in RP.

"your skin! eeeee. like snake. eee. so black" hammy-d
"erm, i know." i replied

these are my confessions. kinky.

but it gets me. it kinda make me feel sad.
awwww... like thanks ar.
i know its there, been like concealing it,
and suddenly that strong reaction from her.

i still remember the time when my whole body was plagued with a random spreading bumps.
i really dont know what it was. but hell yeah, that was scary. cos what started from a small affected area, spreaded to the whole body.

but then again, my family line has a history with seafood. hoho.
i hope im not affected. but i had this fear in primary one.
i was recovering from chicken pox at 7 years old and was adviced to avoid prawns and stuff, durr. but erm, i ate like tons of Double Decker Prawn crackers.
and it made me itch more. so erm.

oh well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain