i am your whore

back to my self realisation.

and yes, i was looking through all photo albums.
and yes, i recalled every single one of them.

therefore, people, when you have kids,
take pictures of them, make them pose. and show them the end results.
they will remember those 10 minutes of their lives. even if they're 9 months old.
i am not lying. but its too late for you to try now cos you're old.
hoho. im glad that it worked for me.

______________________




meet rafie. he was my year one gym buddy, my acapella bassist and a good friend.

i was 80 kg when i entered rp. hoho! laden weight.
but we enjoyed gym and i lost 10kg in year one.
but in year 2, there was a lack of it all. so the rest, you know the story la.
back to gym now... bahh
thats when hasif and i clicked. but thats another story. hoho!



one day, rafie offered me 2 markers.
red and silver.

"ey adam, help me draw on my laptop" rafie said
"huh?! you serious? what if ugly?" i replied
"never mind la. just draw" rafie said

so yeah, 20 minutes later.
it actually reads rafie (subliminally) cos i trailed off and doodled something else. and theres a random sword in the middle. yayness.
but that ugly 'RAFIE' signature was not by me. hoho!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain