vivoverrated

the crowd was aplenty.
well, after visiting UKB.
i headed to town to meet deane flasher and we settled to go for the PC fair.

but sheesh. the crowd there was a turnoff.
knowing me, im the kind who would bang you back if you cut my path or accidentally bump into me. so many asses were left un-spared.


and, i just went there with the intention to say 'hi' to Linny.
and in which i did. and no, i didnt have the intention to buy another acer laptop from her.
im satisfied with my gemstone now. sure i am. hoho.

and did i mentioned how i hated the crowd there?


me and deane was kinda uneasy with all the mess of human walking aimlessly.
so we next settled for TOWER 2.


"RION!" i whispered in a low husky voice into her ear. she was walking pass me and she turned her head

"alamaaak. adaaaaaam" rio said to me

"bye!" i waved back and pondered off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain