stop making me cry

because its primary school all over again.
because i am bullied again.
and being awesome has got nothing to do with it.

the basketball court, the lecture hall, the fall-in area, the parade square, the canteen and even to my bunk. the name calling doesnt seem to end.

so what if i have nice clean shaven legs?
theres nothing wrong with hairless underarms
and what about frequently facial-washed skin?
and so what if look into the mirror more often than not?
so what's wrong with having 3 showers a day?
theres nothing wrong with shaving my chin twice a day
so what if my malay is 'english accented'?
so what if i speak only in english?
so what if i have a gentle way of walking?




but how did the news of me being a 302 travel so fast to other platoons?
yes. i cried. thrice. i cried.
i have had enough. like i said, it reminds me of primary school all over again.


but, if you do know the person i am.
commitment is the key that drives me.

i've proven to those farquers.
we all know. they all know.
i am the fastest runner in the company.
the fittest during training.
the one who has the loudest voice that reverbs back within seconds.

i am the only one who knows how to write, read and spell properly.
and they are all envious that i am lighter than them


havent i been the kind who always tried to outdo things?

this softie that you people label me apparently has a tougher meat hidden


"adam, you're so 'soft' but you damn fit" sandman said to me while i did my chin up.


"shut up" i replied

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain