girls got me job



coz nikki was havin the time of his/her life.

_______________


26th march 2008. graduation day.
oh crap day.

the day i puffed. i was clueless. i was aimless.
i didnt know what to expect (durr).
i thought i would be chilling at home everyday and not earning money.

but thats when i was wrong. somehow, all the wrong decisions turned into the right decisions.
it became a story of how someone who was unwilling to work at TRU became kinda committed to his work. and yes, we all know the story of how i got that job, bahh. but it was worth it i must say. it wasnt her fault. i did it willingly.

and i slogged with minimal rest. and i still owe them the cab receipt and change.
hoho.


and then, a quick transfer to another job for 12brains/sci ctr.
jess kinda got me that job. and roger was kinda looking for people and he didnt have my number.
and that was another job with no off days.

and that was the kinda job that i am more comfy in. dealing with kids.
making a fool of myself. being childish.
being me.

and now, after 4 off days, im startin my new job.
i know it doesnt pay much but its good enough.
and im looking forward to see what this job can do to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain