uncle shop drop

stereotypically true. one of the race x profession would be to open up a shop. preferably at the void deck. and selling groceries and daily needs. not forgetting fake pirated bootleg toys.

once that is accomplished, they never fail to serve you with ghetto attitude.
if you're at any leading supermarket, the standard operating procedure would be to pack the items into the plastic bag and henceforth, settle the transaction.

but this owner does otherwise.
he calculates and wants the money first.

he snatched my Red Yusof Ishak, gave me my change and half heartedly packed my stuff into the bag.

and he used his hands and signal to me "SHOO!" towards the exit.while that happened, my bread dropped out from the plastic bag. not affected, he just chucked it back in as if it never happened.

and knowing me, i would have cursed him and start a fuss.but knowing that im in a good chirpy mood. i just walked away like any other timid singaporean would do.

(15th June)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain