cos i wont be here next monday

well, at last minute, my dad would be unable to send me off on the 16th. cos he got work.
that means im left with my mom and sis.

dad was talking to me about ns and i was listening rather half heartedly. and then i happened to saw his eyes got all watery. and it didnt even affect me.
dad has been buying me stuff to get me all geared up for the so called big day. he bought me like new shaver, slippers, undergarment and whatever you can think of.

yeah, it kinda affected him knowing that he cant see me off.
hmm, so that means im down to 3 extra tickets.
i hear shawnrick is interested in sending me off. anyone else wanna get a free ride to tekong via ferry?


now, people have been saying that "I" will miss my family.
but as a stubborn being, i feel that "I" wont.

well, i guess, if im lonely in camp, i'd just send out random smses to friends then.
yeah, that should be the way.



and yes. i've made a mental list of the people whom i wanna meet before i go. you know who you are.
and yes. i've got a plan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain