because i found the most nicest friend

really. i was kinda clumsy in the morning today.
i slept at 4am. cos i stayed out late and reached home at 2am.

and boy, i wasnt alert at work.
i drank 2 Nescafe Mocha in the hopes that it would perk me up.
but the drink spilled onto my white tee. in front of people.
sheesh. and i spent the early part of the morning trying to clean it.
in which it did disappear after maximum scrubs.

_______


and it was unexpected.
i already got wind that jess would drop by. so yeah.
and she was nice enough to get me something

i was busy handling kids when i heard a familiar voice calling my name.
yups. jessica's.
and she offered me something in a yellow plastic bag.

and i only got to know what it was at home.
wee. THOSAI!

and the kids were of course inquisitive.


"who's that?"
"uncle who's that"
"your girlfriend ah"
they asked in unison as i approached back to my table

"nopes. my mother" i replied

and they stared at me, unconvinced.
the kids were hilarious.

and a humongous thanks to jessica!




and because i hardly get angry at work, i realised that all the stored emotion comes out either in the bus, at home or on my blog.
but theres no negative anger in me today. so im fine.
in fact, because of today, i can proudly say, i am pleased.

though i had 4 Nescafe Mocha
2 Grilled Chicken Foldover
1 McSpicy
1 Thosai!
1 Green Tea McFlurry
and the random new stuff from Mc

all at different timing.

and im pleased to say that i puked them out of my system.
cos practically i was forcing my stomach to get filled up. but it rejects them totally each time. i think its craving for nutrisoy instead.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain