pardon me

i cant even find it in my heart.
its not there no more.
i dont blame the nature of my jobs.
i deal with kids like all the time. its like as if in my previous lifetime, kids love me.
but i have no more empathy in me. no sympathy. no love.

i was at lynn's blog. i finally found it. no, not as if i was on a hunt for it.
i just managed to lurk and stumbled upon it. like i always do anyway.

she was the original hoodied glasses that i met 5 years ago.
and yes. she updates as regularly as me.
finally. another updater.
now i know how it feels like to be you reading my blog.


well, when i saw this picture.
i smiled. and that is ultimately untimely.

with thanks to TRU, SCI CTR.
"whatever" is all i can offer.


kudos to adam.
you're so mean.
really you are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain