i met ujwal

on the way to work via train. ujwal asked me to hurry up cos she'd be waitin for me at J.East
and to think that Ujwal actually lives like 4 bus stops away from me.


and we were comparing our scars and injuries. (cos i accidentally cut my skin at that moment)

"mine's over here" dm
"mine's here"
"awww, you want me to kissy kissy your boobie?"
I MEANT TO SAY BOOBOO

and ujwal laughed so badly.


and we had the most silent lunch ever today. no one spoke, we were all drained.
and the dj finally decided to play High School Musical songs.

and thats when ujwal said

"you're cute"
"what?" dm
"i said you're cute"

i looked away to the kids who were doing their work

"i dont know whether to reply with sarcasm or with great appreciation" dm
"why sarcasm??"

(pause)

"thanks. you made my farqueing day" dm


and ujwal suddenly received a free Mocha from McCafe. cos the guy workin there has been eyeing her since day 1. hohoho. that means i get to sip the drink as well. whoo benefits

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain