to that lil special someone

Your message history for fairylife stories; a hero lies in you. has reached the maximum size allowed. You can either delete older messages or save them to another location."

and this was the second time it appeared this month.
and i usually dont really declare how i feel... but erm.

yes of course i heart u!

_____________________________

I heart you too, friend.
You won't understand now. Time will tell..
Forgive me for my mistakes, my flaws.
God, take care of this boy especially his health and safety.
Bring him up when he's down. Soften his heart.
Say Hi if we meet in the streets in future. Insya-allah.

My first kiss boy. Remember, 25? (:

Sincerely,
Nadzirah Isa/urfairylife
1/10/09

_______________________________

Have a safe trip to Thailand okay, Adam! Will pray for your safety. Promise me to be back in one piece, can? :)
You, my SMB 54 E.
Sincerely,
Nadzirah Isa/ur fairylife
10/11/09

_________________________________

Ya Allah, lindungi Adam dari segala keburukkan. Sinarilah dengan cahaya rahmatMu. Insya-allah.
Hope you're coping well in Thailand. Take lots of care... You look so good in uniform~ Keep it up!

Sincerely,
Nadzirah isa/ ur fairylife
23/11/09
________________________________

Missing you.

Sincerely,
Nadzirah isa/ur fairylife
24/11/09
________________________________

I sat down on the seat opposite your block. I look at your window, reminiscing all the good memories with you. I remember you looking so happy and laughing infront of me. Haha, yeah. We were a little too naughty, a little too sticky. I remember you brushing my hair. I remember you were tired but you still save some energy in spending time with me. I'm letting you go. Wait, I remember you tickling my arm to my hand and to my palm in a bus ride. I remember the first time I met you that made me smile and laugh about how funny it was. The morning was one of my happiest day in my life. The first time I heard you sing live holding my hands so tight. Thank you. :)

_____________________________


Go Adam, I'm letting you go. But forgive me for stealing this space to pour my thoughts. I can't help it.

Sincerely,
Nadzirah isa/ur fairylife
30/11/09

_______


6 months ago was Thailand. Now, Taiwan! Tai betul lah. Have a safe trip to Taiwan! Promise me you'll be back one piece. Can? Amazing that I'm still here feeling the same like what I felt one year back. My birthday wish? A whole day out with you. Anywhere, anytime.


Love,
Nadzirah isa/ur fairylife

3/5/10


______


Knowing that this is your previous school, it really motivates to go to school. I wonder the paths you used to walk, the place you always eat. Thank you.




Love,
Nadzirah isa/ur fairylife

10/05/10


______


Should be our 1st year anniversary. We are that long kan baby? (': I'll say that if we're still together. The fact that my tears are building up.. I'm not sure about my feelings towards you. Take care people in Taiwan.




Love,
Nadzirah.
17/05/10


_____




It has been nearly a year I wrote without you knowing. Still not sure whether is it you being dumb or me being a little intelligent? Not the latter, I guess. Well, I left the past and look forward in being friends with you which is impossible as of now with your thick ego. Hope you are doing great with your new job as PSA. You can do it! (:


Love (in the name of friendship),
Nadzirah Isa
28/8/10


_____


Thinking of what you've done, I think you deserve a hella smack from my fist! Dumbass. hahahha, Happy advance birthday, dam! Bali Thai rocks!




Regards,
Zira Syazyra
15/03/2011

Comments

Unknown said…
fairylife :)

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain