i can be the ex; but i cant be an ex-smoker

goodie.
Jose de Castro, my psuedo Papa in RP, gave me a box of Phillipines cigars in around 2006.
(t'was Panetelas, 100% Tobacco, since 1881)
i, as a non-smoker then, gave away the cigars to a bunch of smokers.
but i intentionally left a stick in the box, citing reasons that should i be a smoker someday,
i shall try what Jose gave me.
another reason was that i wanted to keep that as a memory of what Jose got me as a souvenir from the Philly, apart from their Preserved Mangoes. yum.


over the years, i honestly deleted the memory of me leavin' the box of cigar in my bed drawer.
speakin' of my bed drawer, thats where my parents found out about the wooden penis shaped ashtray that GY gave me as a birthday gift.

so, just moments ago,
i was tryna rummage through that drawer for a nice audio find.
many old CDs there.
and then i found it. the box with the solo cigar. hmmm

so maybe tomorrow.... in between Soccer at the Cage... and Seoul Garden.
puff puff...!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion