im crashed

i didnt expect things to go this way
when they mentioned to me
"where's episode 25?"
i knew i needed to run and hide my head in the ground.

and when i saw a friend spasmed his head like how i did with my sis
i knew that this wasnt how i planned it.
grrrr....

and for them to watch my episodes in camp in the office behind my back
is a tad too much for me to take.
like c'mon, i know my blog is open and random
but but, to have it mentioned in front of the writer would be awkward.

plus thanks to those who thought it was awesome anyway.



______________


"i am the strongest guy around. some say i look big. everybody hates me. i am the worst trainee, who am i?" fithrin was playin the WHO AM I? riddles. (and he was referrin to himself there). we were bored anyway.

he did one whole cycle. it was easy to guess who was who. he described everyone in a simple yet specific manner. it was filled with great laughs of course.
and then, they realized they'd forgotten about me...
and then fithrin started blabberin' again

"i am strong. i push people off the bus. i like to use my strength..... (thinks hard)....i answer with great enthusiasm..."
"are we talkin about you?" tang asked fithrin
"no. adam" fithrin replied

awkward silence.

"adam like got nothing to talk about sia" tang answered casually while playin his psp.



now thats the point im drivin' at.
i have no reputation in camp.
for once. i felt free and with no pressure. i honestly love that last sentence tang gave.
for once, i wasnt the Bus Fan, i wasnt the Singer, i wasnt the Artist, i wasnt the Songwriter, i wasnt the Dancer, i wasnt the Director, i wasnt the Editor, i wasnt the Rugby guy, i wasnt the (V)Blogger, i wasnt the Big Guy who could pass IPPT, i wasnt the Irritating Guy. i was just adam. adam adam adam.

in fact. i was nothing.
i had no label.
and this is my biggest achievement ever.

:)
don't get me wrong, for the first time, i'm happy.
ecstatic even. and im really smiling.
time for a smoke break!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain